Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got word from the dealer that the wife's Mini has arrived ;), and he send me some shots of the car being offloaded and in the car wash. :cool:

The car is ready for collection, unfortunately due to prior business engagements we will only be able to collect it on Wednesday. :(

This is a surprise pressie for the wife, and will be a replacement for her current Horizon Blue Cooper (R56).

It's been really hard not to let anything on, but so far she is not suspecting anything, hopefully I can hold my excitement for another two days, so that it can be a proper surprise.

Here are some of the snaps the dealer sent.

I will post some pics after we take delivery...:laugh:

David

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Congratulations!

You dealer gets an A+ for that photo roll.

JP

Reactions: Jenna704

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats! When did you place the order?
Thanks MINIgirl. Placed the order with the dealer on 27th July, the dealer updated one of their allocated build slots to my spec and the car was build on the 13th August, the rest of the time up to now was just basically waiting for the ship to get to South Africa.

Congrats to You and Your Wife. looks like a proper Mini. Good luck keeping it under your hat ;)
Thanks Peter, I nearly let something slip once or twice the last two months, but so far I don't think she suspects anything.

Congratulations!

You dealer gets an A+ for that photo roll.

JP
Thanks JP. Ya, the dealer has been absolutely awesome, they are also going to some trouble to get my wife to the dealership under the guise of calling her R56 in for a 'factory recall' >:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Sorry for the delay in getting some pics of delivery here, been crazy busy lately. Here are some snaps from Delivery. Wife could not believe her eyes when she saw her name on the welcome sign next to the car :laugh:. it all went down very well, and she is extremely pleased. The one time I could pry it away from her and take it for a drive, it really impressed me, and I might just have to trade in my X3 and get myself one too >:D

Will post some proper pics once I have some more time to get it done properly.

David

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts