Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

So she is finally here after a very anxious wait on Wednesday !

I have taken a couple of quick snaps however the car was a bit mucky when it came off the truck. Will post more when I've managed to get her a full detail.

I have managed to put about 80 miles on the clock since Wednesday and the car is even better than I remember from the test drive all those months ago.

Sadly off to Barcelona for the weekend, when all I want to do is drive !

See the pics below and let me know what you think !

Sam

·
Registered
78 Posts
Great looking car. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Looks great Sam!

Enjoy,

John

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Guys,

It does seem to be a busy time for JCW's. I collected ours yesterday from Teesside and had a great drive back to London. Well had as much fun as you can keeping under 4,000rpm. Which is still quite a lot!!!

Sun was shining really brightly so first pictures are not so good.

Road were pretty damp when I reached the back roads closer to home. I'm not quite sure yet about the grip levels of the run flat tyres as yet. Front seems to over steer easily when pushed a little.

Anyone found the same? Or will more miles build confidence? Or can anyone recommend better rubber wear?

Here's a piccy outside the dodgy services on the way home.

And a couple from outside the dealership. Thanks for a great deal
Helen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Good luck keeping it under 4000 rpm! LOL! Very Nice!

John

Reactions: pjsjr13 and Steve P

·
Registered
166 Posts
Steve it looks great! You had better weather for pick up than the torrential rain I had! Just Try and avoid winds - I had mine dented (a cheap a painless fix happily) in heavy winds...

As for the tyres, I've noted a touch of (controllable) understeer earlier than expected, but it's been very very wet for the whole time I've owned the car...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.