Mini Cooper Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2019 A94 F56 JCW AUTO
150 Posts
So out a deposit on this wee gem tonight collect it next Wednesday, it's a silver/white colour 2015 58k cooper, has heated seats, parking sensors, led headlights, black head liner, centre armrest, tinted Windows and the visual boost radio. The wife is well please couple of jobs to do...
Detail/clean and see what can be done with the discoloured front bumper mould (black part with number plate on it) seems it should be gloss black but turned a purply faded colour I'm guessing with sun/weather exposure - have you guys easily fixed this? Replace it or wrap it? Here's a few pictures thanks for all the help and guidance over the last week or so View attachment 79225 View attachment 79226 View attachment 79227 View attachment 79225 View attachment 79226 View attachment 79227 View attachment 79228 View attachment 79229 View attachment 79230
Congrats on your new Mini! I would wrap it as it would fade again on the new one unless parked in the garage, mine is faded from parked outside for 3 years.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts