Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's not many F56 out there yet but I wondered if anyone has got, spec'd or even seen a dash with the Fireworks trim?
This is what I've gone for despite only seen the little sample square at the dealers and the image of the online configurator.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I know there's not many F56 out there yet but I wondered if anyone has got, spec'd or even seen a dash with the Fireworks trim?
This is what I've gone for despite only seen the little sample square at the dealers and the image of the online configurator.
I've seen it on a couple of showroom cars and, for me, it wasn't worth the extra cost.

Obviously, everyone's taste is different and it depends upon the seats & other interior options you've chosen.

Enjoy your car when you get it... I'm loving mine!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have spec'ed that for my order, I didn't think there was much choice between black or slightly less black or silver?

I have to wait and see what its like when I collect my car that's still months away :(

·
Registered
205 Posts
I was going to, but wanted the LED light piping in the doors, so went with the Mini Yours Dark Cottonwood interior instead

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have it in mine. Have to say that, along with the cottonwood, are my two favorites. I like the somewhat holographic look it has.

I've noticed a 50/50 split in customers liking/disliking the fireworks theme.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have the dark cottonwood and I love it.

You'll love the light piping on the doors with the firework trim. :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have spec'd cottonwood, but was disappointed that it is only sticky back plastic, as you can see the folded edges in the small/dash gloves box.

·
Registered
734 Posts
The detailed options list says "Cockpit finisher in real wood (poplar wood)" for dark cottonwood... but I guess that's not everything then!

·
Registered
734 Posts
I think the light piping is a strip of illumination that goes along under the armrest on the doors.

Is there any more to it?

Hopefully I can see for sure next week :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here are the pictures of the Fireworks interior on mine as requested. Sorry it took so long :|

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
The dark cottonwood is a real wood covering, not a sticky back plastic. I think it looks great. The covering is thin however which is why when opening the secret glovebox compartment I can see why some might be disappointed to see it's just a film covering rather than being half an inch thick.

The light piping are light tubes which illuminate and follow the round ellipses of the doors.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm going to order the Dark Cottonwood trim and replace my stock trim, but I can't find any instructions on how to remove the trim. Does it just pop out or is there a trick? Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts