Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just dropped my car off for the door seal fix this morning & picked up a key features & pricing brochure for the new clubman.

Some interesting new touches like the memory electric seats & i like the LED alarm light that is now sat at the base of the ariel. With Mini Yours the door trim is now backlit rather than using the light piping in the F56.

most interesting is what is now included in the chilli pack:
- seat heating
- LED headlamps & fog lamps
- parking distance control (rear)
- electric seat adjustment

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
just dropped my car off for the door seal fix this morning & picked up a key features & pricing brochure for the new clubman.

Some interesting new touches like the memory electric seats & i like the LED alarm light that is now sat at the base of the ariel. With Mini Yours the door trim is now backlit rather than using the light piping in the F56.

most interesting is what is now included in the chilli pack:
- seat heating
- LED headlamps & fog lamps
- parking distance control (rear)
- electric seat adjustment
So a Cooper S auto with Chilli, Nav pack and metallic is heading for £30k. Its well specced but that is serious money.

Ian

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
certainly is. i think the rough premium for a Clubman over the F56 is £2-£2.5k, or £1-£1.5k over the F55

·
Registered
844 Posts
Starting price is hefty but this is a car in a different category to the hatch.

Probably similar prices to the Golf and A3, it's likely main competitors I would think.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anyone going to a 'Preview' ?

Be one of the first to meet the impressive blend of stylish design and innovative functionality that is the new MINI Clubman.

Surround yourself with its luxurious finishes and clever technology ahead of its worldwide premiere, while enjoying hospitality to match in the Clubman Lounge, with refreshing cocktails, craft ales, and canapés.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts