Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have placed my order for a new Auto F55, SD in Thunder Grey, Chili Pack and MediaXL. Always wanted a mini and now the kids have grown up decided to take the plunge. When i went to showroom didn't really have a model in mind apart from i wanted an S. Sat in a few 3 and 5 doors and then went home and saw an offer on the F55 online and ordered it without even going for a test drive. Went for the F55 over F56 for practicality reasons, as i have been driving the run around car C2 which i always found to be a pain with only having 2 doors so 5 doors made sense and keeps the missus happy. I then had a wobble yesterday thinking i made the wrong choice and should have gone for the F56. But again i was talked round. So now had an email informing me my car will be at the dealers on 30th October. Ive got to be honest i have only driven a mini once in my lifetime and that was going on 30 years ago, and i cant wait to get behind the wheel after reading the various reviews on this car. I hope it lives up to my expectations.

·
Registered
60 Posts
nice one
congrats on ordering the fastest colour too !

·
Super Moderator
6,827 Posts
Exciting! Enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts