Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Deleted post - sorry cannot upload pictures!

Sorry - this was a whole post about a great JCW drive I had in the mountains outside of Tokyo, complete with lots of pictures, but I couldn't for the life of me, figure out a way to get this bloody software to accept my uploads in any format or size I try - am sadly deleting post for now...

·
Registered
769 Posts
Something is going on with upload feature. It's not just you, I can't upload pictures either.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Something is going on with upload feature. It's not just you, I can't upload pictures either.
Thanks for letting me know - so glad it is not my lack of tech skills that was causing the problem. I will check back and try again in a couple of days. Was a really eye-opening drive that made the strengths of the JCW much more apparent so I was looking forward to posting and chatting about my experience with others, but without being able to post the pictures it seemed like I was only telling half the story...

Reactions: dgswick

·
Registered
320 Posts
Same here, picked my JCW up on Sat, and can't upload pics :(

Took mine for its first little blast around the Malverns Hills, my local mini mountains..... first impressions - a lot 'harder' to drive than I remember from the test drive, really need some physical inputs - manual box and streering - but when it tucks in followed by a 2nd gear torquey exit....... Oh my :)

Keeping it below 4k rpm for now which doesnt really seem to be an issue with the grunt on tap :)

Looking forward to reading your article, will have a crack at one of my own soon!

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Thanks for letting me know - so glad it is not my lack of tech skills that was causing the problem. I will check back and try again in a couple of days. Was a really eye-opening drive that made the strengths of the JCW much more apparent so I was looking forward to posting and chatting about my experience with others, but without being able to post the pictures it seemed like I was only telling half the story...
Please do some of us are anxiously awaiting the pictures!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Found another site that will allow me to upload pictures and share via a link so I started a new thread for my "review" titled "First Mountain Blast in my JCW: Part II". Sorry for the double posting...

Reactions: KYDan
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.