Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The driver-side sun visor mirror flap broke. The left clip that holds the flap split apart. :(

I used it less than 5 times ! LOL

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of course, warranty for everything but it's a pain to go to the dealer get anything fixed.

Here in Montreal, dealers mechanics are only opened Monday-Friday, from 7h00 to 17h00, at which time I am at work.

·
Registered
140 Posts
the material is so bad? I read somewhere here in the forum that this part had a dubious aperencia ... you can leave the car example monday at 19h in the park and pick up Tuesday morning?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Oh good grief! That`s disappointing. One of the reasons I stayed with MINI for my new car was that my current one has been 100% reliable. I have kept it for six years in which absolutely nothing has gone wrong. The only exception being the flap on the driver-side sun visor which broke the first time I used it. With all the millions they must have spent developing the new model, you would think they could have spent a little on developing a stronger one.

·
Banned
122 Posts
Of course, warranty for everything but it's a pain to go to the dealer get anything fixed.

Here in Montreal, dealers mechanics are only opened Monday-Friday, from 7h00 to 17h00, at which time I am at work.
Can you warranty out the part and install it yourself?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts