Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
I think this is almost impossible to answer without a bit more information. You have a budget and that is your limit. So how much can you go over a D? Then you have that to spend on options. If you tell us we may be able to help further. Myself, it would be automatic, sat nav and leather and then it continues for ever!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure no problem..

Actually you and my wife think the same then =) .. she wants automatic, leather seats and the best nav as well and we have already selected those. She opted for the D carbio and does not need the additional power of the S.

Any other suggestions on factory add-ons that really make a difference?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Really depends on budget as you can easy add £10k to the price...

There are lots of toys but the question is "do you really need them"?

My last MINI was pretty much fully loaded so I thought this time what do I need?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Really depends on budget as you can easy add £10k to the price...

There are lots of toys but the question is "do you really need them"?

My last MINI was pretty much fully loaded so I thought this time what do I need?
That is the thing I am wondering what people wish they had gotten after they bought their mini and have had for it awhile. Useful type addons not really toys. So far the suggestion of better nav and wired package along with leather seats and possibly heated seats are what we are considering. We are going into the dealer on Monday to discuss options in more details =)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.