Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
Been following this forum for about a month now and I've noticed its full of friendly and helpful people so I thought I should make an account and introduce myself!

Had my Mini Cooper S for a month now and I absolutely love it. I really can't fault it in anyway. Great fun to drive and puts a smile on my face every time.

Have a few mods planned such as blacking out all that horrid chrome and fashioning up my own MAF adapter as I'd like to make my own custom intake rather than fork out nearly £300 on one.

Anyway, here's a picture of her taken at a meet I was at last night. Hope to be more active and get involved.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Mini

Peace! :D

·
Registered
2015 F56 JCW
509 Posts
Welcome, im inerested in how your going to dechrome your mini, plasti dip, wrap, paint or buy.

I have been to Glasgow many years ago and really enjoyed that city. Nice VO mini, happy driving.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome, im inerested in how your going to dechrome your mini, plasti dip, wrap, paint or buy.

I have been to Glasgow many years ago and really enjoyed that city. Nice VO mini, happy driving.
I'm going to plasti dip it. I've never had experience with dip or wrapping however I feel plasti dip would be a better option. Time consuming yeah but I'll do bits at a time, rather than all at once.

You wouldn't want to come up now. The place is full of nasty potholes

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.