Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,742 Posts
Mine seems to have started doing the same. Coincided with the phone being paired in the house to our stereo though. It was fine up to that point. Can't now check it out as can't drive or even get in the car at the moment but I am blaming the phone at the moment not the car!

·
Super Moderator
8,742 Posts
Hmmm sounds as if it could be a mini issue then as mine is android.Samsung galaxy s3 mini but it worked fine forvthe first two months till I paired it with something else. Ill experiment when I can get in the car again!

·
Super Moderator
8,742 Posts
My second generation Roadster used to have exactly the same symptoms, so you'll be disappointed to know it was a phone, not car, problem. Reinstalling the phone software always cured it for several months but then it would happen again, initially when the phone battery was low. It's never happened since I got a new phone which does rather suggest the car is OK.

I've only ever connected via Bluetooth and I concluded that the Mini must require a rather good quality Bluetooth connection.
Have to say my gut reaction is to concur with angib. Mine was perfect until I paired with the stereo in the house. Only gone flakey since then. Must say I've never checked the battery when it drops out so will do so .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.