Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shopping for a new car and I'm looking to maximize the length of items I can transport. Do the front seats fold forward in the 5 door mini like they do in the 3 door mini?

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm shopping for a new car and I'm looking to maximize the length of items I can transport. Do the front seats fold forward in the 5 door mini like they do in the 3 door mini?

Yes they do. The 5 door gives me a bit of extra room so my surfboard and bike fit better without needing to fold the seats forward but I’ve folded the passenger seat to fit furniture before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's ideal! My MTB and Track bikes aught to fit without needing to take the front wheel off with both rear seats and front passenger seat folded forward. Thanks Jax.

·
Registered
247 Posts
That's ideal! My MTB and Track bikes aught to fit without needing to take the front wheel off with both rear seats and front passenger seat folded forward. Thanks Jax.

You might need to verify at a dealer if they truly fold up as far as in the 2-door. I haven’t done a direct comparison, but you can definitely them up if you need to and bikes definitely fit better in my F55 compared to my old 1st gen MINI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts