Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Bradon is this the same issue as you had with your mirror ?

https://vimeo.com/178499140
Aren't you a lucky fella. Yes - on my first and second visits to Williams in Stockport they just sprayed WD40 on it, lasted a week. I then took it in for a third time, they ordered complete new housings and motors for both sides... I had to wait 2-3 months for the parts to even come on the system and a further two weeks for delivery and a full day in the shop to be fitted. They have worked perfectly since.

Book it in asap.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aren't you a lucky fella. Yes - on my first and second visits to Williams in Stockport they just sprayed WD40 on it, lasted a week. I then took it in for a third time, they ordered complete new housings and motors for both sides... I had to wait 2-3 months for the parts to even come on the system and a further two weeks for delivery and a full day in the shop to be fitted. They have worked perfectly since.

Book it in asap.
Looks that way you may want to be careful with the pressure this seems to coincide with me washing the car ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.