Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale are a set of four 18x7 et54 Cone Spoke Alloy Wheels in White removed from my Mini F56 Cooper S so they are 5x112, without tyres. These are wheels made for Mini by Ronal and supplied from Factory. Buyer fell through on ebay.

The wheels have not been kerbed as can be seen in the pictures below however they have gone a slight off white colour due to smoke damage.

They wheels could be refitted as is for winter wheels or refurbed/repainted for a perfect finish.

Collection from Rugby CV23

Price wise, these are over £1000 new, I am after £350.

IMG_5263 by jamesnathanjolly, on Flickr

IMG_5273 by jamesnathanjolly, on Flickr

P1090779 by James Baker, on Flickr

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Smoke from a small fire down stairs filled the entire house with smoke and stained everything in the house. These were stored in the loft, not in a box and as smoke rise these wheels got marked. You may be able to polish the stains out but worst case you get them repainted, city powder coaters in bham do them for £20 a wheel. If these don't sell soon I'm tempted to get them refurbished myself and double the price ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.