Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
103 Posts
Are these still for sale will give yo £65 plus p&p if they still are. If they are message me, and would you take payment by PayPal. If p&p is excessive I may have to rethink so message me if you are intrested in selling and we can discuss full cost
Yes R99, message Balypu right after you've offered me the fins first! >:D

Whatever happened to common courtesy...? Must be as uncommon as common sense.

I asked because I was interested in buying.

· Registered
103 Posts
Not a problem Balypu, my own enthusiasm sometimes (most of the time) gets me in trouble too :D

I did follow R99's mods thread so I was aware he'd moved the car on but I hoped he would be a serial hoarder like me and keep the fins for his 'return to mini project', but since his last post was last year I doubt he'll be around to reply to this thread, perhaps Tweedbeen who bought his car and parts knows about the fins...

As for the price, no £70 wasn't what i was prepared to pay given the price from the dealer or ebay dealers being about the same. It just made sense to try and pay a fellow forum member instead of a dealer!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.