Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am selling my MINI COOPER S F56 LCI 2018 AUTOMATIC

The car is in immaculate condition, with a huge spec (£10K+ add ons) and 30K+ miles on the clock.

Looking for £21K due to the spec and the condition of the car.

Listening to all sensible offers

·
Registered
456 Posts
Have you looked at what similar cars on autotrader are being sold optional extras make it more desirable they don't mean it's worth more

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah autotrader was valuing it not too disimilar to my asking price with my add ons, but obviously this is my desired price and hoping to make a deal within the next couple of months.

we buy any car and other car dealers are offering peanuts because they don’t give a toss about the options, which is my fault for picking them in the first place😂 but I have been to mini and basically discussed all my options with them and they told me straight sell it privately due to the options and a lot of the options on it are no longer offered by mini.

Ideally I want to find a buyer that loves Minis and this model in particular, I fell in love with this car when I went to pick it up from the showroom and I want to hand the keys over to someone else who gets a smile straight away from the first glimpse.

·
Registered
164 Posts
As a ball park figure - i bought a 2018 Cooper S manual with the Works 210 upgrade, 18" cup alloys, JCW bodykit, HK stereo, heated seats and some other extras, 11000 miles with 1 owner from a main Mini dealer for £16500 2 months ago

·
Registered
109 Posts
Would be nice for more pics and full spec sheet.

10k options is a lot but people might want to know what options.. like for e.g. I always spec heated windscreen..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As a ball park figure - i bought a 2018 Cooper S manual with the Works 210 upgrade, 18" cup alloys, JCW bodykit, HK stereo, heated seats and some other extras, 11000 miles with 1 owner from a main Mini dealer for £16500 2 months ago
yeah thats a cracking deal for the car you got there! Totally get my price up there, but its just starting price hoping for some serious interest as I rate the car highly and it’s been seriously looked after for the miles.

When I took it back to Mini the other week to basically have them have a look over the car etc the nick name it the ‘Christmas Tree’😂 due to the spec and they was convinced I had not done 30k miles as it still looks and performs like it has just driven out of the factory.

I am a car guy and have loved every minute with this car I have put my price tag on this car for a reason. I know I may not reach this price tag, but someone seriously intrested in this car with the spec will make me a reasonable offer.

Well heres to praying anyways!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah
Would be nice for more pics and full spec sheet.

10k options is a lot but people might want to know what options.. like for e.g. I always spec heated windscreen..

Yeah I agree cheers, I’ll post some more of the spec below and photos below:

John Cooper Works sports exterior package, White silver, piano black exterior, seven speed sport double-clutch automatic transmission, John Cooper Works sport leather steering wheel with multifunctional controls and paddle shifts, JCW aerodynamic kit, navigation pack plus (larger 10inch touch screen infotainment system & larger BMW scroll wheel), darkened rear glass, panoramic electric glass sunroof, heated front seats, JCW sport bucket seats, MINI Yours Interior style piano black illuminated (Union Jack flag interior illuminated), MINI driving modes(Sport, Comfort, Eco), Harman Kardon HI-FI sound system, parking sensors front and rear, parking assistance (e.g. Parallel parking) , Chilli pack, 17inch black alloys,

Plus many more add ons. Full £10K + specification sheet provided upon requests due to how many sheets of A4 paper there is😂

·
Registered
109 Posts
If its LCI JCW should it not come with the new 8 speed transmission ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If its LCI JCW should it not come with the new 8 speed transmission ?

It’s a Cooper S they only come with the new 7speed, all the new JCWs get the 8 speed

I do wish I originally opted for the JCW, but the Cooper S is more then pokey enough and fun for daily driving

·
Registered
109 Posts
It’s a Cooper S they only come with the new 7speed, all the new JCWs get the 8 speed

I do wish I originally opted for the JCW, but the Cooper S is more then pokey enough and fun for daily driving
My bad..Apologies.. I should have read the post properly.. I read JCW...

·
Registered
456 Posts
no reverse camera no keyless entry no heated screen no heads up display i thought you said fully loaded

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no reverse camera no keyless entry no heated screen no heads up display i thought you said fully loaded
it is fully loaded😂 sorry I didn’t realise it had to have every option on it to be considered as fully loaded as you just listed the only options it does not have

didn’t add keyless becuase whats the point? I can press a button and open it my self

didn’t add head ups display as I can see the digital dials just fine and it looks cheap and shit anyways

i do wish i added the heated windscreen that was a mistake

and no reversing camera because it’s a mini, if you need a camera to reverse you shouldn’t be drifing and espeically a mini 3dr hatch one of the smallest cars on the road😂

·
Registered
456 Posts
it is fully loaded sorry I didn’t realise it had to have every option on it to be considered as fully loaded as you just listed the only options it does not have

didn’t add keyless becuase whats the point? I can press a button and open it my self

didn’t add head ups display as I can see the digital dials just fine and it looks cheap and shit anyways

i do wish i added the heated windscreen that was a mistake

and no reversing camera because it’s a mini, if you need a camera to reverse you shouldn’t be drifing and espeically a mini 3dr hatch one of the smallest cars on the road
Its a nice spec I'm just being pedantic

1 - 13 of 13 Posts