Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my Scorpion Catback Exhaust for Mini F56 Cooper S/JCW, only used for about 200 miles before removing and switching back to my Remus exhaust. I only switched back as I missed my carbon tips and I like my exhausts crazy loud and the Remus can be a straight through pipe. This is a great upgrade over stock a provides the added bonus of both sound and performance, see dyno printout below.

Collection from CV23 Rugby due to size.

Price wise I am after £475, which is a bargain as these retail at over £639 new, Orranje currently have a promo on at £575 and mine is £100 less than that.

The Scorpion is a quality exhaust developed in conjunction with the Scorpion supported MINI Challenge Race Series.

A T304 Stainless Steel 70mm cat-back exhaust system. It has a non resonated centre section for a slightly deeper tone, twin 90mm Daytona tailpipes are at the business end of the MINI with highly polished Stainless Steel tips.

The non-resonated cat-back alone showed a 9bhp increase on the dyno and a 4kg weight loss on the scales.

Ignore the tips in this pic as mine has the polished one:
Exhaust by James Baker, on Flickr

P1090815 by James Baker, on Flickr

P1090820 by James Baker, on Flickr

Fitted to my car:

Scorpion Exhaust by James Baker, on Flickr

F56 by James Baker, on Flickr

Scorpion Exhaust by James Baker, on Flickr

F56 by James Baker, on Flickr

F56 before and after scorpion catback exhaust by James Baker, on Flickr

Videos:

Sounds great, louder than stock without being too intrusive

If you also opt for the decat pipe from Scorpion, which is not included in this sale but available from Orranje you get an even richer note:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.