Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,910 Posts
Fantastic Hat. The vo mini is by far the best looker there!

·
Super Moderator
7,910 Posts
Ps worked for me Donna have another go x

·
Super Moderator
7,910 Posts
I'm in Lincoln England .worked first time for me on my kindle fire.

·
Registered
216 Posts
i took my first long drive in my 4 day old MC yesterday and was thinking MINI could have called VO "School Bus Orange." Doesn't sound too sexy though, does it?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi It doesn't work for me either, the page that loads shows the following statement

BBC Worldwide (International Site)
We're sorry but this site is not accessible from the UK as it is part of our international service and is not funded by the licence fee. It is run commercially by BBC Worldwide, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BBC, the profits made from it go back to BBC programme-makers to help fund great new BBC programmes. You can find out more about BBC Worldwide and its digital activities at www.bbcworldwide.com.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Volcanic Orange = JCB Orange = DHL Orange = Sparrows Offshore Orange (you might need to Google that)

...there is actually a VO MINI One parked in the Sparrows carpark in Aberdeen, it does make me giggle, should really be a company car! Buying a car the same colour as your employers corporate colours is taking it just a step TOO far ...........

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
By that, I guess you mean paying???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.