Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us have set up a closed FB group so that we can share progress and try and figure out between us what's going on and when we might get our shiny new Minis!

All welcome - feel free to join :) The Group is closed, so don't worry - unless you're a member no-one can see what's being posted.

The url is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1474913719407364/?fref=ts

Cheers :)

RR

Reactions: taktahara

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am not on FB (long story, crazy ex is part of the story) so keep us updated on minif56.com!

Feel bad, because my f56 MC, with contrasting roof, was delivered last week on the day that the dealer and I agreed at the end if Jan!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I am not on FB (long story, crazy ex is part of the story) so keep us updated on minif56.com!

Feel bad, because my f56 MC, with contrasting roof, was delivered last week on the day that the dealer and I agreed at the end if Jan!
Or you can always create a new account, fake or partial name and all, keep it out from the FB search engine,etc ;)

·
Registered
189 Posts
When I placed my order (a week after launch) for a petrol cooper I was given the impression it would be early/mid May for delivery. Once it was put into the system week 23 came up, but I was told to expect it to be improved upon. I,ve had a few follow ups from the dealer, but the build date has so far remained unchanged. With all this negative talk I am now concerned that the date will go in the opposite direction. I appreciate that recent orders may not of been allocated any date at all, so I am interested in hearing from those people who were given initial build dates, but they have been moved out.
rgds,
Texy

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have cancelled my MCD order and placed another order for a MC. I have been told the paint section of the factory is closed for two weeks, to open again this coming week!
When did you place your original MCD order? Have they effectively kept the same delivery date, even though your have changed car type?
Texy

·
Registered
54 Posts
@texy, mine is a complicated story. I placed my order in December, my MCD got delivered, yes delivered and I drove it for all of 20 hours (well, i had it for 20 hours) before it was recalled. so after a LOT and I mean a LOT of blood, sweat and tears, Mini have agreed to let me have a MC instead. As far as I know there is still no confirmed fix date for the MCD

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello!! Don't worry I will still keep posting here too :) to be honest, I was kind of worried that my posts about delays etc would be causing a bit of a downer to those who are all excited and not experiencing issues!! I thought it might be good to ring fence our grumbles elsewhere ;-)

Re Facebook - you can block people very effectively you know! I know, as I've done it to my mum haha! (It's for her own good!!)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts