Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A persistent, but seemingly friendly, spider lives behind my passenger wing mirror.

I think he's called George. :rolleyes:

I gave the car a thorough wash, because it's back to work tomorrow, and I'm sure I must have washed George away.

I wonder if he'll be there in the morning?

·
Registered
844 Posts
I really hope so. I love spiders, fascinating creatures. Also, they don't harm your car and scare off evil spirits ;-)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It seems that George has survived a good dousing with cold water...

A new web was spread across my wing mirror this morning.

He's a stubborn little fellow.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Getting spiders to tell you their names and now personality descriptions - are you the admin of a new spider dating web site?

That David Attenborough has got some competition, doesn't he?

·
Registered
288 Posts
I had a hanger on in my drivers mirror,many many washes and he, it, or whatever it be called,the blighter still lived. A while later i was driving and the sun hit my window and i could see a web on the window inside. Grhhh these things get everywhere,after demolishing its handy work with a smile i thought no more of it till the day after and yet again the window had another web. Oddly enough my alarm started playing up after that.

Anyway i found where it decided to reside in my car and sent it a letter from my solicitor a Mr Fist & associates it soon moved on to the local undertakers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts