Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can this be purchased in Europe, anyone?

I know about alternative splitters but they all look like a wooden plank under the bumper 馃槵 just nothing special about it.
(If you have it on your car, please don鈥檛 be offended, this just an opinion that comes from me and I don鈥檛 know a s*it what I am talking about)

I talked with a guy behind duellAG from Japan and he told me that he can ship it to Sweden but it will cost more than double of the original price of the part itself 馃槀馃榿
Car Vehicle Sky Tire Cloud

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire
Car Vehicle Sky Tire Cloud
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire

Registered

Registered
I don鈥檛 know if this is available in Sweden but I really like it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don鈥檛 know if this is available in Sweden but I really like it.

Hello! Yes I was thinking about this kind of splitters that reminds me of a plank 馃槀
I will contact Gigamot and see if they can order something for me. I prefer the one from a picture above that actually follows the form of the car and looks pretty OEM to me :)

Registered
Hello! Yes I was thinking about this kind of splitters that reminds me of a plank 馃槀
I will contact Gigamot and see if they can order something for me. I prefer the one from a picture above that actually follows the form of the car and looks pretty OEM to me :)
I see what you mean. I think the flat front section looks more like a plank to me, kinda boring and plain looking. The sides flow into the wheel arches nicely but that flat front section is a no go for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts