For Sale: The perfect F56 Enthusiast Configuration >:D
Located in Metro Detroit, MI, USA

JCW Pro coilovers installed by Ryephile, on Flickr

RYE_0581.jpg by Ryephile, on Flickr

RYE_0562.jpg by Ryephile, on Flickr

JCW interior by Ryephile, on Flickr

IMG_7404.jpg by Ryephile, on Flickr

*2015 MINI John Cooper Works Hardtop
*VIN ending in T997344, so you can go look up the build sheet. Built in June 2015.
*One of only 37 manual transmission JCW's imported to the USA for 2015
*Midnight Black metallic with Chili Red roof & mirrors, the quintessential JCW color combination
*17" black Track spoke wheels, choice of 205/45-17 Pirelli P7 summer or Sottozero 3 winter tires
*LED headlights with cornering light feature. These are incredible headlights.
*Choice of the amazing JCW Pro coilover suspension that is enthusiast oriented, or the comfort oriented Sports suspension
*Xpel "full frontal" clear bra, including a huge one-piece bonnet wrap. No visible seams, this cost me over a grand alone. 10 year warranty, this is the good self-healing stuff.

*JCW double stripe cloth Heated seats, more supportive than the Sport seats in the Cooper S. Adjustable lumbar support too.
*Connected + Visual Boost infotainment, with the full BMW F-platform firmware, USB, bluetooth, and aux-input. ESYS programmed to delete the annoying chimes and buzzers for a more sporting and serene ownership experience.
*Harmon/kardon hi-fi audio, which is truly the best audio a MINI has ever been equipped with from the factory.

Maintenance and Service:
*Only 7,9xx miles. Perfectly broken-in, and the Blackstone used oil analysis to prove it. Consumes zero oil, further proof of a quality break-in.
*Oil changed at 2,810 miles with MINI 5W-30 full synthetic and a MINI oil filter
*Passenger airbag recall performed with the "non-invasive" method, no squeaks or rattles as a result.
*Airbag computer replaced under warranty.
*Lifetime 31.9 MPG average, as seen on my Fuelly

As a result, the car is in perfect bill of health with all the latest factory firmware and updated airbag part numbers.

I'm selling because I want to finally build a Caterham and need to free up some garage space and cash to do so. My work is also now offering a monthly allowance for a car but it has to be a 4-door.

Asking $29,900 Visit the Flickr gallery here.
contact: PM, email at ryan at ryephile dot com, and phone 248 seven six one 8071

IMG_7444.jpg by Ryephile, on Flickr

IMG_7451.jpg by Ryephile, on Flickr

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update: JCW is sold. To a long time MINIac friend that's upgrading from an R56. Happy Motoring!

I wish I could've kept it. It wasn't until it was time to hand over the key fob that it clicked how exceptionally well-rounded the JCW is. Quick, comfortable, quiet, and efficient, it truly is the Gentleman's Hot Rod.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Update: JCW is sold. To a long time MINIac friend that's upgrading from an R56. Happy Motoring!

I wish I could've kept it. It wasn't until it was time to hand over the key fob that it clicked how exceptionally well-rounded the JCW is. Quick, comfortable, quiet, and efficient, it truly is the Gentleman's Hot Rod.
My mum based her order on your JCW! Shame you've parted with it, I never get bored of waking up to the start up when my mum leaves for work.

What've you changed to?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.