Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Cravenspeed Gemini Phone mount. Attaches to the back of the speedo of F56 cars for a very secure mount. Comes with the scissor jaws and magnetic mount. They are £79 at Lohen. Will let it go for £30, including delivery.

"The Gemini Phone Mount by CravenSpeed includes a magnetic phone mount or a sprung clamp. This allows you to mount any size smartphone to your MINI quickly and easily. Due to the phone mount being designed specifically for your MINI, you can install this mount within 30 minutes and have an OEM look that fits in with the style of your MINI dash.
The mount is magnetic allowing you to quickly place your phone on the mount without having to fiddle with any extra clips. Most metal phones attach perfectly well but if your phone is not magnetic, this kit includes two metal plates you can place between your phone and your phone case allowing you to use the magnetic mount."
incredable timing not !! Lol
Just bought same mount on eBay 3 days ago for £49 DOH, caved in after offering £40 which got ignored ,lol

great mount haven’t fitted it yet, looks well engineered, I’m posting in case anybody is interesting in your mount, and to be honest at that price I might have it myself as don’t have the scissor bit , but will think on it for a day, but if it goes then fair play :cool:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its two year old, been fitted to one car. It comes with everything you need to fit. Its as new really. There is nothing to degrade as such.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts