MINI Connected
A-Glaze Paint Protection
MetalMate Wheel Protection
Sports Stripes (Custom, Red/Black)
Goodie Bag (Secret Contents)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Checked out your pics - looking good with the stripes.
Now you just have to keep it clean!! Can't stand these flies that keep attacking the front of my car - don't they know better!!:(

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
AWESOME!!! :D

I'm pumped now! My little guy arrived at the dealer today! What a surprise!! We are going to pick my JCW up on Wednesday!

I can't believe how clean your car looks! I'm going to detail my car myself, so I have a bit of work to do!

Enjoy!

John

Reactions: pjsjr13

·
Registered
186 Posts
Very nice. Very sharp combo you picked out there. Enjoy!

Annette

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Thanks for sharing. :) Sweet looking Ride I am not a big fan of the factory Rims but that is an easy fix with so many Options.

Love the Picture below the only thing that is missing..... a Model in a Bikini matching the Color Combo and Stripes.:D:D

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Love the Picture below the only thing that is missing..... a Model in a Bikini matching the Color Combo and Stripes.:D:D
Yeah, she's a bit shy, and it's our anniversary today so I won't push it ;)

Go careful with the rims, the front callipers are pretty big for such a wee car (I'm no stranger to big brakes, these boys are BIG) and they only just skim the spokes. We're looking for some winter rims and waiting for a reply from BBS...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Very nice. Add some tint and will be even more "scary"

You mentioned the stripes are custom. Installed by Mini dealership or 3rd party place?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice. Add some tint and will be even more "scary"

You mentioned the stripes are custom. Installed by Mini dealership or 3rd party place?
No window tints for us, been there, have t-shirt. No likey!

Stripes were installed at MINI dealership using their 3rd party wrapping/detailing dudes.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What's wrong with tints?

I went for the factory darkened glass, so no films (i think...) :)
Nothing wrong at all, just personal taste. Had them a few times before and even spec'd automatic blinds on my last A8, but rarely used them.

Factory tints are best if you want them as films get damaged eventually IMHO. Pretty sure MINI will spec "proper" tints out of the factory.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Nothing wrong at all, just personal taste. Had them a few times before and even spec'd automatic blinds on my last A8, but rarely used them.

Factory tints are best if you want them as films get damaged eventually IMHO. Pretty sure MINI will spec "proper" tints out of the factory.
Gotcha,

I figured I needed them on the four-door since it's a bit of a limo compared to the original. ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,910 Posts
Stunning our black roadsters s has red callipers (I painted) and red stripes. I did consider having my f56 to match but thought we may look a bit twee but it really is a great combo. I totally love your alloys. Dealer told me they are dished outward too to clear the callipers which as you say are huge.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Little update with Hurbert getting cross. :)

YouTube Link

Feisty little sod...
Hi, If Hurbert is cross then mine must be RAGING>:D>:D
Just got it back after B/T exhaust was fitted finally. Still had to keep it overnight as they ran out of time!! Still it gave me an excuse to come home the long way round on the country backroads . It's like fireworks going off - not that I would operate it on the road officer>:D

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hurbert your new motor is looking great love the viper stripes wanted to go that way but better halfway car and she was not sure, for me I love it, enjoy

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi, If Hurbert is cross then mine must be RAGING>:D>:D
Just got it back after B/T exhaust was fitted finally. Still had to keep it overnight as they ran out of time!! Still it gave me an excuse to come home the long way round on the country backroads . It's like fireworks going off - not that I would operate it on the road officer>:D
Go on, do us a video! :nerd:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.