Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To share gas milage members should start using http://www.fuelly.com as a good reference for other members to check in on!

Tracks each tank and gives extremely accurate readings! Haven't seen any 2014 Mini's up yet! Give it a try!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I do that with my RCZ just now, will do it for the MCS .......WHENEVER I get it........

·
Registered
52 Posts
To share gas milage members should start using http://www.fuelly.com as a good reference for other members to check in on!

Tracks each tank and gives extremely accurate readings! Haven't seen any 2014 Mini's up yet! Give it a try!
There is one on there, mine. No records though, mine gets here next week.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool, same to you, I can't wait to get those 35-42 mpgs!!
You have NO idea!

Have a 2009 Jeep Wrangler Supercharged and lifted with 37" tires and just got rid of my Chrysler 300 SRT8 today...gas milage is KILLING me. Looking forward to inexpensive fill-ups that aren't 3-5 times a week. Averaging 11.3 on the Jeep and was getting 9 on the Chrysler!

Big engines aren't always the answer! Glad I got it out of my system!

·
Registered
52 Posts
You have NO idea!

Have a 2009 Jeep Wrangler Supercharged and lifted with 37" tires and just got rid of my Chrysler 300 SRT8 today...gas milage is KILLING me. Looking forward to inexpensive fill-ups that aren't 3-5 times a week. Averaging 11.3 on the Jeep and was getting 9 on the Chrysler!

Mine isn't so bad, I drive a Chrysler PT Cruiser and am getting about 22 city. Almost all my driving is city, or highway in the middle of horrible traffic.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mine isn't so bad, I drive a Chrysler PT Cruiser and am getting about 22 city. Almost all my driving is city, or highway in the middle of horrible traffic.
I wish. Chrysler 300 SRT8 has a 6.4L Hemi V8 @ 475 HP. Not your typical Chrysler.

·
Registered
35 Posts
OK -- I've been meaning to enter my gas receipts into a spreadsheet anyway, so I've added that info to fuelly.com -- it should now show fuel records for my 2014 CooperS for the first 1567 miles.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK -- I've been meaning to enter my gas receipts into a spreadsheet anyway, so I've added that info to fuelly.com -- it should now show fuel records for my 2014 CooperS for the first 1567 miles.
Just saw it up there! Great milage so far! Thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have you been fueling up with mid or premium grade? Gas prices are cheap in Texas!

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
You have NO idea!

Same here my jeep avg is 14... come on MCS

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.