Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a set of Genuine Mini F56 16" Victory Spoke Winter Wheel Set for sale.

I purchased them for use with my Cooper S but now that I fitted the optional JCW big brake kit to my car, they will no longer fit over the brake calipers so looking to go to a good home.

They have been used for 1 winter only and are in good condition as you can see from the pictures. There is no kerbing but have some slight marks from wear and tear as you would expect.

The tyres are Pirelli Snow Control 195/55/16 and have between 6-7mm of tread left

They also come with genuine BMW Mini TPMS sensors

To buy new the cost would be Alloys (£900) TPMS sensors (£200) Tyres (£400) so grab yourself a bargain and stay safe this winter!

I'm wanting £550 which can be collected locally from Middlesbrough or I could possibly meet somewhere from Middlesbrough to Mansfield area as I travel there every 2 weeks with work. Alternatively, you can arrange your own courier at your own cost and risk and I will pack them as best I can.

Send me a PM if you are interested

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.