Mini Cooper Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Strange how they swap about on tyres, when we got ours with the cup spokes in november it had Dunlop’s on. Let’s see what comes on version 2 next month

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Strange how they swap about on tyres, when we got ours with the cup spokes in november it had Dunlop’s on. Let’s see what comes on version 2 next month
Yeah I was surprised as I think I had expected Dunlop or maybe even Michelin having read somewhere about someone having their car called in to have their tyres replaced.

·
Super Moderator
6,785 Posts
They come with whatever they can get a good deal on meaning VERY cheap. Since most people apparently!!! Replace like with like getting your brand into new cars is a good earner so tyre makers promote their tyres accordingly!

What a lovely car. Yes we have the 19" version of those and every kerb becomes a thing to avoid. Am terrible and paranoid and more relaxed driving it with our winter's on! !!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Picked up this morning. Paintwork looks perfect and the car drives well. Even on a short run the adaptive suspension feels like it’s been a good choice. Standard stereo surprisingly good too.

The idrive dial seems to work in the opposite direction from the idrive in my m135 for some reason.

First 20 miles and all good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My daughter is studying in the UK. So, she was looking for a Cooper, orange one,,you know girls.. I couldn't afford to give her money to buy it at that moment. She bought her a 2015 Mini Cooper, 71 k miles, 10k. She liked the color hah..so she got a loan from a local company called Money Expert. She pays a monthly 460 and she is happy that she could afford to buy this car by herself. They are growing so fast!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts