Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Usually I dread receiving an email from my dealer now because it's mostly bad news and invloves another delay to my order....

BUT.....

Today my Mini has been brought forward from week 44 to week 43. So should get it mid November now!Even though it's only a one week difference, it's the best news I've had in ages (ordered in May)!

Sorry for adding another post but I just wanted to share :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I had some similar news today too, although I've not been waiting anywhere near as long. My MCS should be ready for collection in the last week of October, so not long to go! :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey Midnight!

My CM should be pulling in to the port of New York on Oct 7th. Here is the funny and ironic section...not to sure on delivery to the dealership becuase of the backlog Hardtops at the port....so my original order of the Blazing red hardtop will arrive pretty much at the same time of my CM - perhaps even share a truck. LOL

Just waiting...it is worth the wait. Oh I could have had a white one with my speca last week but I really liked the green.

Argh. We will be owners someday.....

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Midnight!

My CM should be pulling in to the port of New York on Oct 7th. Here is the funny and ironic section...not to sure on delivery to the dealership becuase of the backlog Hardtops at the port....so my original order of the Blazing red hardtop will arrive pretty much at the same time of my CM - perhaps even share a truck. LOL

Just waiting...it is worth the wait. Oh I could have had a white one with my speca last week but I really liked the green.

Argh. We will be owners someday.....
Ooh, not long now Jenna704! :)
Oh no, how typical! This EPA delay in the US does sound terribly frustrating! It'll definitely be worth the wait though! My excitement grows whenever I see a new Mini on the road.
Yes, I do hope we will be Mini owners one day haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts