Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today was the day I'm very pleased to say I got my Cooper SD.

First thoughts... Stunning in the shiny Midnight Black.

Done a few miles today but took it easy, I will be running it in, I know some people believe not necessary but better to be safe than sorry. That's not to say I took it totally easy as even taken it to the 3000rpm still gets it to shift some.

I'd say it's met my expectations rather than exceeded them, as I actually had very high expectations to begin with. But all in all delighted with it!

QUESTION: Looking at the order sheet at everything that was included, it says it has External Skin Protection. Can someone say whether all Mini's get this or have they given me something extra?

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking forward to seeing my twin.
Weather permitting tomorrow after a wash. It's been horrible rainy weather!

Tints done though and certainly finishes off the look to perfection. Went for 20% Tints. Very pleased. Big thanks to Tint Shark in West Lothian. Only £90 which seemed very reasonable.

· Registered
1,837 Posts
Weather permitting tomorrow after a wash. It's been horrible rainy weather!

Tints done though and certainly finishes off the look to perfection. Went for 20% Tints. Very pleased. Big thanks to Tint Shark in West Lothian. Only £90 which seemed very reasonable.
That is pretty good going as I had 30% done on my previous F56 Cooper D and that cost me £150.

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok photo's are up! Put them in the picture section.

A slight amendment to my original post, I said the car had met my expectation rather than exceed them. Changed my mind, it has totally exceeded them and bear in mind still running it in so not thrashing it at all. However, took it for a nice drive yesterday along country road and had so much fun. It is rapid! Actually got a bit of a shock when overtaking and it just took off. Didn't quite expect it to be that good!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.