Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Got my new Cooper S -- nearly fully-loaded (*), british green, black roof and mags. It is AWESOME !

I got so lucky to have it already delivered. Even the dealer didn't understand why I got mine so fast. I ordered it only 7 weeks ago ! It was the first "custom built" the dealer received.

Looks like the supply chain is quite mixed up ...

I really hope you all get your new Mini fast. It's an awesome car to drive :)

Patch.

(*) fully-loaded canadian version ... except heated windshield and park assist

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congratulations!

BRG is a great colour, it would have been my second choice.

I think cars are coming through at different times because of the availability of certain options. That is, if a dealership ordered two identical cars they should arrive in order.

Where in Canada are you based? It is a lovely country.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in Montreal (province of Quebec).

I've seen in other posts that you live in UK. My wife and I love UK :)

Where do you live in UK?

We've been twice in London, with a short trip country-side (Oxford and Bath) in a rented TVR. That car trip was amazing.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lawrothegreat, what color did you order yours? when is the ETA?

By the way, saw your concerns regarding the 17 inches versus 18 inches. This pictures shows the 17 inches (on the green mini). The red Mini is my wife's.

p.s. quick and dirty pic, on a rainy day

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
The TVR must have been a lot of fun! We're in Winchester just outside of London.

I've ordered a pepper white/black roof MCS, which is now under a week away from delivery. :)
Yes I know Montréal, a very good friend of mine lives in Brossard - I was there in September.

Strangely my wife and I did the opposite - we rented a Dodge (not of the same performance as a TVR) and toured Ontario and Québec. I can't wait to return.

The car looks fantastic - I can see the snow is still just around!

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice, I really like pepper white too! One week until delivery, great! :)

Yes, still a bit of snow ... rough winter this year! Weather channels even forecast another snowstorm Tuesday but chances are it will be warm enough so it rains instead *hoping for rain*

p.s. coincidence, going to have dinner in Brossard this evening

1 - 6 of 6 Posts