Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm the proud all-of-three-days owner of a 2015 Mini Cooper S 4-door hardtop--electric blue and white. I had a fun drive down to Laredo from the Mini of Austin Dealership. We're still getting acquainted and I haven't settled on a name as yet, but I'm leaning to "Mini-Moo" --that's Greek for "My Mini" as a nickname, but "Alice Blue" for a formal name since the color is the same as Alice Roosevelt Longworth's famous Alice Blue Gown--my mini is most certainly a lady, but a lady with a lot of spunk, just as was her famous namesake.

Back in the day I owned a French Simca, "Michelle," my first new car and I loved her dearly. Sadly, I left her behind in Iceland, but I moved on to Suburbans and Devilles in the states. Seems I've come full circle now that my ride is a Mini S. I'm sure I'll love Alice as much as I loved Michelle. Yes...I have strong relationships with my rides. ;-D

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I got my Mini 2 Month ago ( 2 Door Hard Top) with the 3 Cylinder Engine so I am still pretty green behind them Mini Ears. ;) I am an old School Petro Head with plenty of cool Cars I owned in the Past several old Mercedes a Porsche 944 Fiats Alfas etc etc. I never thought I would sell but been young and dumb your learned your Lessons.:D Back in Germany I owned a Simca Rally One for a while it was a great Car simple a Blast to drive just like my Mini is now. Too bad that the Mini does not have an Engine in the Rear it trully would be the ulitimate Driving Machine.;);)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts