Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All
Not long had my Mini and so far enjoying it immensely!
6 months old 3500 miles on the clock.
Its a first mini for me but smile whenever I drive it.
Had a few issues so far though -recalled for a quality enhancement , has an annoying squeak/rattle from the drivers door and airbag warning light illuminated.
Has anyone else experienced unwanted rattles? I think it is coming from the window rubbing against the door seal. Booked it in for dealer to look at but didn't make any noise when they had a test drive though it was a wet day.
Mini assist came out for the airbag light however couldn't find an issue and it hasn't happened since.
Anyway small things not yet spoiling my pleasure.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Hello All
Not long had my Mini and so far enjoying it immensely!
6 months old 3500 miles on the clock.
Its a first mini for me but smile whenever I drive it.
Had a few issues so far though -recalled for a quality enhancement , has an annoying squeak/rattle from the drivers door and airbag warning light illuminated.
Has anyone else experienced unwanted rattles? I think it is coming from the window rubbing against the door seal. Booked it in for dealer to look at but didn't make any noise when they had a test drive though it was a wet day.
Mini assist came out for the airbag light however couldn't find an issue and it hasn't happened since.
Anyway small things not yet spoiling my pleasure.
Minis are great little cars, but like all things mechanical they are imperfect at times. If it makes you smile when you drive it that equates to mission accomplished. All cars are subject to issues and in perspective based upon cost versus fun the mini tops the list! However, the dealership should be able to fix any issues once they can find the issue. Good luck, and Merry Christmas driving all the way!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Minis are great little cars, but like all things mechanical they are imperfect at times. If it makes you smile when you drive it that equates to mission accomplished. All cars are subject to issues and in perspective based upon cost versus fun the mini tops the list! However, the dealership should be able to fix any issues once they can find the issue. Good luck, and Merry Christmas driving all the way!
Its certainly making me smile! I'm not too concerned about the issues so far -our other car is a Range Rover and that rattles now and then too and cost considerably more.
Merry Christmas and happy(and safe) mini driving.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts