Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

Just putting a feeler out to see what ticks the most boxes from you guys as the most wanted group buy product.
The item with the most suggestions wins and I will post a link for that item at a great price ( as always :p )

Can't wait to see what you put,

Chris

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hi Chris,
I have a Cooper S and my current wish list consists of he following:

1. JCW manual gear stick with red stitched gaitor.
2. Replace my central black plastic outer ring (radio/sat nav/etc) with the cool F56 JCW marked edition.
3. Illuminated door sill covers, think there are 3 types?
4. Winter tyre and wheel package either steels or alloys.

Just my 2 penny worth ......
Best wishes

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Steve07

Thankyou for your impressive list.
I have tried the JCW gaitor on here before but didn't have much luck.
Also the winter wheels and tyres we have offers on already.
If you would like i can give you some prices on those.
Please give me a call on 01905 459600 or drop me your number and I can call you.

Many thanks
Chris

·
Registered
506 Posts
JCW roof spoiler would be nice to have on the list.

@rybrookf56 Hi Chris, I am so sorry I couldn't come today as the weather was really bad over here (I hope Adam managed to convey my message to you). I shall see you tomorrow at 12 regarding the wing mirrors.

Saurabh

·
Registered
375 Posts
Aluminium pedals are still on my wishlist. The brake and clutch pedals and footrest are not expensive to replace but the accelerator is a different story. Should've ordered it when configuring the car but thought they come standard with a Cooper S.

The standard plastic pedals sometimes feel a bit cheap...especially the footrest which slightly moves when you have your foot on it.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
JCW front splitter
If a group buy means less cost, I'm in for the front splitters. I don't need the gold plated version! :)

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
do these only fit the JCW model?
Probably the JCW, the 210, or a MCS with the JCW package option (which includes the front bumper cover similar to the JCW's)...not absolutely certain though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts