Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title says it all ! Anyone out there the proud owner yet ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I pick mine up on Friday

Collecting my MCS auto in BRG on Friday

Ordered on 22nd March - I was always quoted week 31 so they were more or less spot on.
I'll be selling my fantastic '05 MCS auto in Hyper Blue soon :crying:

Just to complicate things I've owned it for 7 years without a scratch and last Friday somebody put a dent in it and drove off without leaving their details :mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Davesound I like that you collecting the new one shame about the old . Appreciate if you and mini could both share your experiences with those of us patiently waiting ......

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Mini ,

Congratulations on getting your new car. It looks awesome ! I would love to see and hear a video of the car. I've test driven the only one available in Ireland at the time before ordering mine and it seemed fantastic. My partner drove it as well but he thought there seemed to be a short gear change between 2nd and 3rd , I didn't notice it but it might have been the excitement ! Did you experience this ? How are you finding the fuel consumption? Can you put up some more photos of the car please ?

Thanks

·
Registered
179 Posts
Collecting my MCS auto in BRG on Friday

Ordered on 22nd March - I was always quoted week 31 so they were more or less spot on.
I'll be selling my fantastic '05 MCS auto in Hyper Blue soon :crying:

Just to complicate things I've owned it for 7 years without a scratch and last Friday somebody put a dent in it and drove off without leaving their details :mad:
That looks a cracking car, nice colour combination.

Regarding your dent, depending on size and location etc, there are lots of people now doing painless dent repair. I had a nasty stone chip and dent on the front on my Cooper R56 a few months back right on the front edge of the bonnet between headlight and grill, a really awkward place I thought.
Took it to a local chap who charges around £60 per panel to massage the metal from the back of the panel with special tools etc.
Result is it's as good as new, and he did it in an hour!;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts