Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After picking all your brains I have finally put my order in today and cannot wait to get my new car now! Mini currently quoting 14 weeks although...?

Spec as follows ( would welcome your thoughts):

5 door SD in Moonwalk Grey
Black roof & mirrors with black bonnet stripes
Roulette wheels
Chili and Media XL pack
Sunroof with anthracite roof
LED lights (you all convinced me!!!)
Pearl seats (heated)
Rear PDC
JCW steering wheel
Heated front windscreen

I had to stop there as the cost was mounting up but after listening to you all I think it will be worth it!!! ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's true Midnight! Looking forward to joining the club - just such a shame I've got to wait until March �� At least it will be the new reg.

·
Registered
191 Posts
That's a nice set of specs! I haven't seen a moonwalk grey on the road yet, but I find the pictures on here intriguing. I like how the colour seems to change. March does seem like a long time to wait, but the conversations on here will help to pass the time, (a little at least!).

·
Registered
190 Posts
Congratulations on the order! I love the Moonwalk Grey with black roof, mirrors and bonnet stripes, and that spec is great! You won't be sorry you've included the JCW steering wheel. It's very comfortable to hold and really enhances the driving experience, I think. If I were speccing the car again, the JCW steering would be top of my list of options, closely followed by the LED lights. March seems a long time to wait. Is the plant struggling to keep up with demand for the 5-door?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Nice one.

Im going sunday to see about a price for my clubman trade in with a view to march delivery too. 14 weeks helps me out a bit to be honest. Can you give us some info on why they state 14 weeks,reason is i can take that info with me on sunday and try and get them to underwrite the trade in price till delivery as someone on here mentioned a while ago.
I too am going for the 5 door sd,so its nice to see another choosing the same as me

·
Registered
45 Posts
Got my SD last Friday, love it, we are a 1 car family and the 3 door wasn't quite big enough, love the car heated seats are lovely, JCW steering wheel very comfortable, would describe the drive more Gt like rather than an S, but pulls like a train, only done a few hundred miles so far, trying to take it a bit easy as running in, looking forward to being able to open it up a bit more.
Nice Spec.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts