Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use the heating timer in their mini? Had it set this morning for when I usually get in the car and it was just blowing cold air at me. Do I need to give it longer? Or is it pretty pointless without the engine running?

·
Registered
15 Posts
The auxilliary ventilation is cold only. It basically runs the fan, but without the engine going it'll be cold. The idea is for in the summer when it can blow the super heated air out of your car before you get in.. I think it must be amazing in places like Arizona, not so great for the UK.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The auxilliary ventilation is cold only. It basically runs the fan, but without the engine going it'll be cold. The idea is for in the summer when it can blow the super heated air out of your car before you get in.. I think it must be amazing in places like Arizona, not so great for the UK.
Makes sense! I didn't even think about how it would warm it up when I set it yesterday haha. Can't remember the last time I wished the car was cooler when getting into it in the morning

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.