Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
congrats mate, that looks like Mini Lloyds in Newcastle Fenham? how did you find the dealer?
it is indeed and we have used them for years with Gen 2 Cooper S, and 3 mini ones and a countryman. My sister has just ordered an electric blue 5 door of them as well.

Overall staff and service are great but they really seem to not give a stuff on the loyalty side and my attempts to get them to do me a decent deal for this one p/ex on a FJCW and such like is falling on deaf ears which is really annoying me and making me look elsewhere currently. (this may be a mini directive). The price and shortfall on this one already as R99 has alluded to is an absolute disgrace.

i really have no complaints about them though and Lori who we deal with is spot on.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Cool, I went there and again didnt get anything out of them (BMW across the road are very good), so went to Stratstone @ Silverlink and they did me a cracking deal on mine. Weirdly the BMW dealer at Silverlink have been rubbish where as Mini is great. If only eh :) enjoy!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, I went there and again didnt get anything out of them (BMW across the road are very good), so went to Stratstone @ Silverlink and they did me a cracking deal on mine. Weirdly the BMW dealer at Silverlink have been rubbish where as Mini is great. If only eh :) enjoy!
well as you mention it..... silverlink have been really nice - They did say though that they are only allowed to order 5 JCW's this year though and manual wouldnt be until september

·
Registered
213 Posts
Not sure who you have been speaking too but Speak to Gary and tell him Steve with the black cooper SD on order he knows said to speak to you :)

the JCW auto appeared on the configurator a while ago (over a month), manual has just popped up the last week or so I think

·
Super Moderator
7,898 Posts
seriously lovely looking Mini. Great choice!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts