Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a deep blue MCS, feeling excited right now, will pick up the car next Wednesday! First time mini owner here.

The car has everything except:

Leather seats
H/K audio
Driving assist
LED driving lights

It's not a built to order, but a new car in stock at the dealership, I'm very happy that the options are exactly the ones I want including Park Assist, XL screen and roof, etc.

Almost ordered a 2014 Audi A3, but VERY happy that I didn't, my heart knows which car puts a smile on my face!

This place is awesome btw!! ;)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hi Ray,

You definitely made the right decision.

As already mentioned above......looking forward to seeing the photos!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I ordered a deep blue MCS, feeling excited right now, will pick up the car next Wednesday! First time mini owner here.

The car has everything except:

Leather seats
H/K audio
Driving assist
LED driving lights

It's not a built to order, but a new car in stock at the dealership, I'm very happy that the options are exactly the ones I want including Park Assist, XL screen and roof, etc.

Almost ordered a 2014 Audi A3, but VERY happy that I didn't, my heart knows which car puts a smile on my face!

This place is awesome btw!! ;)
Hey Ray,
Same colour as mine, although I have to wait til October! Who'd you go through to purchase?

:)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
The Audi A3 is a solid no nonsense car - but it's boring inside and out.

So with a Mini you've got the whole lot ;)

And welcome Ray to another one Down Under :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Audi A3 is a solid no nonsense car - but it's boring inside and out.

So with a Mini you've got the whole lot ;)

And welcome Ray to another one Down Under :D
I can't agree more.

I actually put down the deposit for that A3, but the seller pulled out last minute because of a complication of his lease.

After paying the deposit, I was lying in bed and thinking...all right I bought a car.

BUT MINI GIVES ME SLEEPLESS NIGHTS! Anticipating, expecting...wow wow

·
Registered
471 Posts
welcome to the forum and another Deep Blue member!! We are growing!

I used to live about 30 minutes from Doncaster, Vic in langwarrin (near Frankston). Did you get the lounge leather seats?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welcome to the forum and another Deep Blue member!! We are growing!

I used to live about 30 minutes from Doncaster, Vic in langwarrin (near Frankston). Did you get the lounge leather seats?
No I didn't actually. Good to know you were there, they are not a bad dealership.

Is deep blue a minority here I sense? :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Friendly? Bah Humbug (wait it's not Christmas yet >:D )
Excited? Like seriously, after 5 months for me? :D

Is this real or is this Inception?

:eek:

:nerd:
Just doing my best to keep everything on a positive vibe. Can't imagine having had to wait that long and still have a bit to go :eek: you are a shining example of patience and positivity Gokart7 ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts