Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Picked up Mini Clubman Cooper S at weekend. Is just over a year old with 2K miles on it. Went down to Mini Rybrook in Cheshire area to get as its price and spec were right for me (well the wife).

We had a Cooper S Clubman on an 08 plate blue/silver a few years ago and wife loved it, but when kids, prams, nappies came along it just wasn't big enough. F54 Clubman is a whole new level, refinement and size is spot on for us.

I am hoping to get black bonnet stripes on tomorrow at Stirling Solarglass... I have thought about carbon fibre, but the cars I've seen with gloss black stripes seem to work best with gloss black roofs.

Anyway here some of the Dealer pics. Will post a few more once I get stripes (and possibly LED spots like my earlier Clubman - at £500-600 fitted, this may take a wee bit more sweet talk to missus).

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mini Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mini Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Rim

Car Vehicle Center console Motor vehicle Vehicle audio

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Center console

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Meant to ask, anyone got a link or picture of black bonnet stripes with red pin strip edge. I fancy that but would like to see it on a car first.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Welcome along :)

Looks stunning, look at other with spotlights as I don't think they look right as they seem to stick out, just my view :)

MINI do the strips but you might have issues getting them as they are for JCW's, not sure if the bonnet length is the same as a hatch!

Any vinyl place should make you some up..

In the meantime enjoy the new beast :D

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Hey :) Nice to see a strengthening Scottish contingent!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Got black gloss stripes added. went for classic stripe with no edge profile. Decal unit was just around corner from Douglas Park Mini in Stirling so took some pics with them in background.
I got the same stripes on mine last week before I picked it up at the dealership. They do look really good without the edge profile

1 - 6 of 6 Posts