Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone,

I've recently swapped a R56 Mini One D for a brand new F56 Cooper.

I got a decent discount too, seeing as the dealer needed to meet quarterly sales targets. This did mean choosing from group stock, but I settled on a Cooper Chili in Pepper White, with a few extra options that I otherwise probably wouldn't have bothered with (like heated seats/windscreen).

So far I'm loving it, although have been driving like a saint! Petrol consumption is still a little disappointing coming from the diesel, and doubly annoying that diesel has suddenly gone from being more expensive than petrol, to cheaper here in the UK. But no regrets!

Happy motoring!

David.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Welcome David,

I swapped my f56 One D with a Cooper last month and I simplly love the drive. I am taking it very nice and slow and have been getting between 50-54 MPGs (real figures not the computer generated) with 6 fill ups so far.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi David,

Cooper Chili, pepper white with heated seats & screen? You have great taste :)

Our petrol consumpiton has settled down to 41mpg according to the car. Not bad at all when you consider we never drive with fuel economy in mind. Air con always on too. For a petrol engine of this performnace I don't see 41 mpg as at all bad. What are you getting?

Derek

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.