Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I'm Fabrizio from Italy close Milan (North Italy), i'm 48 yo (feel 30 :D), i work in a VW dealership and i'm an owner of 2007 MCS, and before 2005 MCS.
I recently orderer a 2016 JCW Rebel Green Black roof w some option.
The deliver will be in June, sure i'll post some pic asap !!

See u soon
Fab

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Fab, I'm excited to see your new ride! Post photos on delivery!! :D

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Welcome Fabrizio!

Hello from Aviano (Friuli-Venezia Giulia)!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Tks Polarisboy...
I was in Pordenone like 1 month ago for work....
I suppose u'r a military

Fab
Well if you're ever up in that area again, let me know. Perhaps we can meet up and I can drool over your car....

I will not speak on that

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Welcome Fab I can not count how many times I went over the Brenner to Trento and Bozen with my Buddy back in my full Hair Days. Holidays in Italy taking the Hippy Cruiser RV to the beaches in Italy and my Buddy driving for FERCAM out of Bozen. Love Italy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome Fab I can not count how many times I went over the Brenner to Trento and Bozen with my Buddy back in my full Hair Days. Holidays in Italy taking the Hippy Cruiser RV to the beaches in Italy and my Buddy driving for FERCAM out of Bozen. Love Italy.
Wow... Tks...
I live in Milan area so is not pretty close to Trento and Bozen but i know where u talking about... i know FERCAM to !!
U love Italy and i love USA...
U think that on the sun roof of my actual MCS R56 i have a USA Flag :D
In this last 3 yrs i went to US 6 time (CA, FL and NY).
I get back home just last friday from Miami

FAb

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,
I'm Fabrizio from Italy close Milan (North Italy), i'm 48 yo (feel 30 :D), i work in a VW dealership and i'm an owner of 2007 MCS, and before 2005 MCS.
I recently orderer a 2016 JCW Rebel Green Black roof w some option.
The deliver will be in June, sure i'll post some pic asap !!

See u soon
Fab
Buongiorno Fabrizio!

I just joined the forum yesterday and have yet to set my profile. Still, your post brought back memories of being in Northern Italy last September. While there, we rented a Fiat 500 (diesel) for our time in Tuscany, which was a tremendously good decision. We returned assuming we'd get an Abarth or a Mini. We ended up going the F56 route (in the past month) which, in the end, was a pretty obvious choice for us (I had a 2004 MC, which I loved); a decision made easier as I have two friends with Abarths, so I can car swap whenever I want.

About your Italian Mini obsession... I saw few (none?) on our trip. How popular is the car in Italy? I would love to magically transport my MCS to Tuscany!

Doug in Columbus

1 - 20 of 39 Posts