Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Just introducing myself. My name is Andrew and I come from N Ireland. I am currently waiting to take delivery of an ex demo Iced Chocolate F55 SD. I have had two other Minis in the past. The first one was a One Clubman Graphite, I did love it but needed more space so I then got a SD Countryman. I will be sorry to see it go but it a few other things are happening so I just couldn't keep it.

I am waiting to take delivery for two main reasons, Easter and I couldn't have a car without roof rails of some sort as I do kayaking and mountain biking at the weekends. So the dealers are retro fitting the roof rails to my F55, they are just waiting for some parts to arrive.

I can't wait to get my new to me car.

Thanks

Andrew

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Hi all

Just introducing myself. My name is Andrew and I come from N Ireland. I am currently waiting to take delivery of an ex demo Iced Chocolate F55 SD. I have had two other Minis in the past. The first one was a One Clubman Graphite, I did love it but needed more space so I then got a SD Countryman. I will be sorry to see it go but it a few other things are happening so I just couldn't keep it.

I am waiting to take delivery for two main reasons, Easter and I couldn't have a car without roof rails of some sort as I do kayaking and mountain biking at the weekends. So the dealers are retro fitting the roof rails to my F55, they are just waiting for some parts to arrive.

I can't wait to get my new to me car.

Thanks

Andrew
Welcome to the site, I look forward to seeing some photos! I love Iced Chocolate.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Andrew, congratulations on the new car, you'll certainty feel some difference between the Countryman and the 5dr Hatch! The new B47 engine is much better than the N47.

I'd had a look at that Iced Chocolate 5dr that DP's had for sale, the interior is lovely, especially with the Cottonwood dash and the contrasting seats.

Best of luck with it when you pick it up.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Andrew, congratulations on the new car, you'll certainty feel some difference between the Countryman and the 5dr Hatch! The new B47 engine is much better than the N47.

I'd had a look at that Iced Chocolate 5dr that DP's had for sale, the interior is lovely, especially with the Cottonwood dash and the contrasting seats.

Best of luck with it when you pick it up.
Thanks Leaky Turnip, I can't wait to get it.

Thanks everybody for the welcome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.