Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally made the decision and ordered F56 White Silver (manual) Cooper S. I'm just wondering if I should have waited for 2015 but couldn't wait! Anyway, great to meet you all and looking forward to connecting with the community as it is my FIRST MINI.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
`Welcome to the forum. Out of interest, what do you think's happening in 2015 that would get you anything different to what you have just ordered?

Oli

·
Registered
52 Posts
From what I've seen MINI comes out with their hardtop of the year in March-April. So the 2013 hardtop came out April 2013. I may be wrong, but that's what I've seen. I don't know how you could have been much earlier in ordering.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Maybe the US market makes a bigger deal out of the year. The car won't change, but do they tweak the option packs eery year for the US? I'm confused.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are 100% right!!! =) Just a month ago I have never sat in a MINI and after just 1 test drive on the F56 I was blown away. Through the whole process, the hardest part was trying to stop adding more options.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome NJpark! What dealer did you order your new Mini from?
I met a great sales guy walking in at the Princeton Mini and we hit it off. I had a slight better deal at Monmouth Mini but really enjoyed my interaction at Princeton Mini which I would recommend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From what I've seen MINI comes out with their hardtop of the year in March-April. So the 2013 hardtop came out April 2013. I may be wrong, but that's what I've seen. I don't know how you could have been much earlier in ordering.
Thanks for the info and I am glad I finally ordered it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When you were all ordering your car, did the dealer have the option to pick Fully Loaded Package option on the backend of Mini ordering system? I noticed that they had to enter premium, sport, wired package, and few things manually since fully loaded package wasn't on the list yet.

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
When you were all ordering your car, did the dealer have the option to pick Fully Loaded Package option on the backend of Mini ordering system? I noticed that they had to enter premium, sport, wired package, and few things manually since fully loaded package wasn't on the list yet.
I ordered on the 9th of May and there was some confusion when they were putting the order in. I went with the loaded plus the sport package then added the JCW interior package also. I really didn't want the nav. The dealer had to put the options in like yours then headquarters sent them the build back with all the correct package info. I ordered mine from Monmouth I'm 5 mins from there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts