Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from the East Bay! I currently have a rapidly aging '03 R53 that I love but need to replace! I ordered my F56 on July 7th and am not so patiently waiting her arrival (she is literally stuck at the docks I drive past daily, thanks EPA:crying:) I'm super stoked, I ordered her in ...

White Silver w/White roof & bonnet stripes (haven't seen anyone with this combo yet)
Flash pkg. (Chromed out everything)
17" Silver cosmos
Premium pkg.
Sport pkg.
Spoiler
White turn signals
Media pkg.
Heated seats (for those chilly SF mornings)
And Black Pearl interior.

This forum has been super helpful and entertaining, I'm glad to now be a part of it! As soon as my gal arrives (estimated Oct. 1st) I'll post some pics! So far this is what she should look like (according to the builder tool).

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Guys! Welcome! I'm from Moraga which is close to Walnut Creek, CA. I ordered from Mini if Concord, sales person was Therese! She was great. It's my first Mini. Congrats on the order. Waiting is hard but it's worth it. I am not overly impressed with Concords service. I've had to take my car in for the 3rd time today because of a faulty windshield washer jet. If they are unable to fix it this time it's off to East Bay MINI for me!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ordered my Mini on July 7th and still have not received it. I heard nothing from my dealer this entire time. I checked my order regularly and noticed that finally my order status in the owners lounge tracker had changed from "in route" to "at distribution center" so I emailed him on September 19th to inquire. He responded quickly and apologetically and gave me another estimated delivery date of 3-5 weeks from "now". Keep in mind my original estimate was 6-8 weeks from my original order date. He did end the email saying that "they" (the dealership) would "have something for you for your wait". Obviously nobody planned for this delay but at this point it is getting a little ridiculous and the only thing I want from the dealership is my car with several $$$ knocked off the MSRP. I'm not interested in merchandise and stuffed bull dogs. Time is money and unfortunately this EPA mishap is going to cost Mini quite a bit of it.

I still love the car and am super excited to get it but my patience is wearing thin.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts