Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone and happy holidays!

I just picked up my mini this afternoon and I'm very excited to get to know the mini experience as this is my first mini.

2015 2 door hardtop S / Black with white roof & mirrors / 17" silver tentacle spoke wheels / Sport & Premium packages / IN LOVE!

Best wishes,

David

·
Registered
2 Posts
PJMini

Hello everyone and happy holidays!

I just picked up my mini this afternoon and I'm very excited to get to know the mini experience as this is my first mini.

2015 2 door hardtop S / Black with white roof & mirrors / 17" silver tentacle spoke wheels / Sport & Premium packages / IN LOVE!

Best wishes,

David
Welcome to you David, we've owned our first Mini for seven days now. I am also in love with the new lady in my life, luckily the wife approves. Your car sounds cool although I don't recognize the packages completely as they don't refer to them as such down under.

Our little lady is a BRG Cooper hatch with a white roof and many extras. Added comfort access, chrome line exterior, rear view camera, night mirrors, heated sports seats, dynamic damper control, Driving modes, LED headlights and what they call pepper and wired packages down here.

I'd post a photo if I could work out how to do so

Happy new year to everyone also

1 - 3 of 3 Posts