Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like many on here I am awaiting delivery of my cooper S on the 1st September - at least I know its at the dealer :eek:

Cabbage

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi cabbage. Your in my neck of the woods so I might see you flying around in a few weeks time. Let's hope it is at the dealer with the right spec!

·
Registered
844 Posts
No need to frighten new owners. I know it is annoying when spec mistakes are made but these things are rare. :eek:

Enjoy your new car Cabbage. :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Talking about mistakes. I found out today that my car was built without the JCW spoiler. I found out when I checked bmwarchive and didn't notice it on there. I e-mailed the dealer who panicked, double checked to see if I was correct, then ordered the JCW spoiler and will fit it before I collect the car on 1st September. I also got to select my number plate today too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi guys! thanks for the warm welcome havent checked the spec - too scared after the horror stories on here!!! Ordered begging of June so quite impressed/relieved its actually been built on time.

Need to get my vin to check the archive - thanks for the link.

·
Registered
160 Posts
The JCW spoiler is £140 from the factory. Not sure how much it would be to have a dealer source it, paint it and fit it, probably a lot more though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi guys! thanks for the warm welcome havent checked the spec - too scared after the horror stories on here!!! Ordered begging of June so quite impressed/relieved its actually been built on time.

Need to get my vin to check the archive - thanks for the link.
Now had time to check my build - I have specced the JCW spoiler and on my build it says: Heckspoiler S325A can anyone with a JCW spoiler confirm what version this is? Standard Cooper or the JCW version?

Thanks

Cabbage

1 - 15 of 15 Posts