Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am David, I live in West Yorkshire and I am on the cusp of acquiring a Mini Cooper SE with Level 3 spec. I ordered it a couple of weeks ago, and I'm looking at a delivery for the end of January 2022, having been lucky enough to get the very last production slot at the dealer I visited. I've had an electric car for the past four years (Nissan Leaf) and always wanted a Mini.

I used to be a great fan of smart cars, and had two smart roadsters - they were fun, interesting and different and they handled like go-karts. For me, the Mini presses all the same buttons: interesting, quirky design, cult status, go-kart handling and a compact design. I'm sure that I will love my mini as much as I did my smart roadies. As soon as it comes in I'll put pictures up here.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi I am David, I live in West Yorkshire and I am on the cusp of acquiring a Mini Cooper SE with Level 3 spec. I ordered it a couple of weeks ago, and I'm looking at a delivery for the end of January 2022, having been lucky enough to get the very last production slot at the dealer I visited. I've had an electric car for the past four years (Nissan Leaf) and always wanted a Mini.

I used to be a great fan of smart cars, and had two smart roadsters - they were fun, interesting and different and they handled like go-karts. For me, the Mini presses all the same buttons: interesting, quirky design, cult status, go-kart handling and a compact design. I'm sure that I will love my mini as much as I did my smart roadies. As soon as it comes in I'll put pictures up here.
Will look out for you up and down the valley. What colour are you going for ?
You we’re lucky to get an early delivery slot.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will look out for you up and down the valley. What colour are you going for ?
You we’re lucky to get an early delivery slot.
Hi Mark. I'm going for the British Racing Green. As the car was a cult car in the 60s, I've decided to call him 'Hendrix' after Jimi Hendrix. Looking forward to delivery day :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Assume you mean Moonwalk Grey. We had that on a 5 door as it was a free colour at the time ( and hence very common ) and it was nice but on the Electric I think you are right to go for the BRG
I think so too. We've got a name for him: Hendrix. As the car was originally a cult 60s classic, we wanted a nod to the culture of that period. Jimi Hendrix was one of the greatest rock guitarists ever.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Also just taken delivery of a BRG level 3. I live in Todmorden. Will keep an eye out!
I live in Walsden and, if my memory serves me right, there are two other SE drivers in the village. I'm planning on organising a get together of the 'Walsden Massive' in the spring 😆 You'll have to come along and meet us.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts