Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My lease is coming up to an end. The new Mini is on the list to consider but so is a used BMW 135i coupe. i am not sure but hope to find enough information to guide me to the next vehicle I end up owning. looking forward to chatting with you guys soon. -Boyka

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. Another car I was considering is the Audi A3 Sportback Tfsi. I took it a for a spin and loved the handling along with the speed. for what it is the 1.8T picks up pretty quick around town. now I just have to wait to go for a spin in the Mini F56 to make the final decision.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys. Another car I was considering is the Audi A3 Sportback Tfsi. I took it a for a spin and loved the handling along with the speed. for what it is the 1.8T picks up pretty quick around town. now I just have to wait to go for a spin in the Mini F56 to make the final decision.
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Let's not forget where Mini comes from. It just depends on the model. I was never a big fan of the 1 series but now with the whole change the 2 series looks awfully familar but I have a soft spot for it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Let's not forget where Mini comes from. It just depends on the model. I was never a big fan of the 1 series but now with the whole change the 2 series looks awfully familar but I have a soft spot for it.

BMW has really changed things around a lot.
Now I can't wait to see what the 2 series gran coupe is like.
So much better than the 1 series it replaces.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stay with Mini :)

BMWs aren't cool

Welcome to the forum!
why do you say that?

BMW has really changed things around a lot.
Now I can't wait to see what the 2 series gran coupe is like.
So much better than the 1 series it replaces.
I still don't get this whole gran coupe line they have I thought even numbers would be coupes and odd numbers would be sedans.

Welcome aboard Boyka!

With all the cars you pointed out as an options, I guess you have no real preference for drivetrain? Mini - FWD, BMW 135i - RWD, Audi A3 - AWD
Thanks.

I wouldn't mind trying something new but I just have to enjoy commuting with everyday and in crazy winter conditions of course. The 135i wouldn't be a good candidate for that reason.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts