Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys & Girls!

I'm Gareth/Gaz from Cheshire, I'm very pleased to announce that after being a long term MINI lover I've finally got my hands on one of my own a beautiful Cooper S.

I've had my license since I was 17 (6years ago) and owned over 25 cars but this is the first time I've owned a MINI after wanting one for years!

My dreams came true in October 15 when my order was delivered to Halliwell Jones in the form of a lovely Thunder Grey Cooper S, it was love at first site (still in its protective wrapping)

I haven't stopped smiling since I got the keys back then (Oct 28th) and every day is a MINI Adventure.

Here's some photos as I know you guys love a good Mini Photo.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Hello Guys & Girls!

I'm Gareth/Gaz from Cheshire, I'm very pleased to announce that after being a long term MINI lover I've finally got my hands on one of my own a beautiful Cooper S.

I've had my license since I was 17 (6years ago) and owned over 25 cars but this is the first time I've owned a MINI after wanting one for years!

My dreams came true in October 15 when my order was delivered to Halliwell Jones in the form of a lovely Thunder Grey Cooper S, it was love at first site (still in its protective wrapping)

I haven't stopped smiling since I got the keys back then (Oct 28th) and every day is a MINI Adventure.

Here's some photos as I know you guys love a good Mini Photo.
Seen a few photos of your car on Instagram, glad you could join us!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.