Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

After just under 2 years of M135 ownership I'm coming back to a JCW. This will be my 3rd Mini, after an R56 "S" followed by a similar JCW.

I pick up a new Lapis Blue/Red JCW on Sept 1st. Definitely the best fun you can have with your clothes on !!! :eek:

Look forward to discussing all things Mini in the coming weeks.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hi,

After just under 2 years of M135 ownership I'm coming back to a JCW. This will be my 3rd Mini, after an R56 "S" followed by a similar JCW.

I pick up a new Lapis Blue/Red JCW on Sept 1st. Definitely the best fun you can have with your clothes on !!! :eek:

Welcome another one coming from a m135i !!
Lapis blue and red very nice I'm picking mine up the first too not too long now ????

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Jelster welcome along a friendly bunch here , seems a good few coming back to mini from the M135i that's some complement to F56, we love ours first time i have seen the wife smile in a car for a long time lol

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi,

Welcome Jelster and congratulations on your colour choice.....not that I am biased!! Another JCW TeamLapis member:laugh:
Remember to post up some pics when its all ready.......oh and keep your clothes on;)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Looking good with the stripes Jelster:)
That will now be 2 with Red roof,2 with White and 1 in body colour. Teams gaining strength:laugh:
As an aside who is going to be first with VO (always had a soft spot for it)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi,

Hi @Jelster, congrats on your new JCW. Did you buy it from BerryHeathrow?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Looks like a trend...I had a MN6 135 vert with JB tuning work before my move to my current location 2.5 years ago. Congrats and welcome...looks great!

·
Super Moderator
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well picked it up this morning....

We found a very good excuse for driving a round trip of 100 miles to find some lunch :)

Unfortunately, the only photo from today as the weather was poor....

JCW01
by Steve Jelly, on Flickr

The exhaust note is highly infectious !!

·
Registered
55 Posts

We found a very good excuse for driving a round trip of 100 miles to find some lunch :)

JCW01

Looks absolutely amazing !

·
Registered
457 Posts
Looking good Jelster. I just love that colour combo.

Hope you didn't get it wet:laugh:Enjoy

·
Registered
372 Posts

JCW01

Looks cracking great pic see it was dry for you too enjoy ???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts